Thursday, November 11, 2010

Journey Of A Quilt : Part 2

The stars aligned (which rarely happens)

 and I was able to continue

working on my scrappy quilt.

I have decided to name it SNIPPETS

since it is made out of my leftover scraps

from a previous project.


The journey towards becoming a quilt

continued with this:



For some reason

joining the (80) 2 1/2" Half Square Triangles (HST)

took longer than I thought.

(It must have been all of the distractions.)


Then I married the blocks together



and created (40) 4 1/2" blocks.




Now I just have to decide on  a layout

for the blocks

but that will have to wait until tomorrow

because motherhood is calling.


Until Next Time ... Happy Quilting!



8 comments:

  1. These little snippets are so cute!!! Can't wait to see more of what's in store for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I tell you that I just love these fabrics? If so, sorry.... I am enjoying your quilting process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on the edge of my seat, I can't wait to see what comes next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good Stef! I trimmed 320 HSTs over the weekend, ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your journey.

    Love,

    -Samya :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those colours are lush!
    Looking forward to seeing what you are going to come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of Bliss in there... love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...