Monday, August 27, 2012

Fabric Crush {ABC 123 by American Jane}


I have always been an American Jane fan.
Sandy's newest line, ABC 123,
did not disappoint me!



I love the vintage prints, especially the florals!

Here are some of my favorites:


The red fabric with the white letters is really calling my name!
The ABCs remind me that summer is over
and that we are now in the back to school season.

I love it when fabric lines include black!
It gives a nice contrast.

 
Now time to decide what to do with all of this yumminess.

Until Next Time...Happy Quilting






2 comments:

  1. So cute...and I love how you share your favorite prints...I haven't seen this collection yet, so pulling the pieces out of the stack and sharing photos gives me a good idea of the line...think I need some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her stuff, to! I found some of her older lines on clearance and I nabbed a few yards, along with a panel. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...