Thursday, February 28, 2013

FABRIC CRUSH {NOTEWORTHY by SWEETWATER}


This week, I have a new fabric crush.

It is 



and it is available in my SHOP.

Let me take you on a stroll down this fabric line's yumminess:


Those sweet gals over at Sweetwater
were inspired to create
this fabric line
because of doodles and lists.

(BTW-I am a big time "doodler"and I love to make lists
even though I don't stick to them most of the time.)


Here are my favorite color stories:

These greens are from the "pickle" color story.

(I'm telling you they come up with the most clever names.)


How about the
"tangerine" and "daisy" color stories?


Now my favorite print in the fabric line
is the one with 
the birds sitting on a wire surrounded
by these cute words!


This one is from the Daisy color story.

And lastly, 
here are the doodles that inspired the fabric line.

Until Next Time ...Happy Quilting

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...