Thursday, February 7, 2013

WHEN YOU CAN'T SLEEP AT NIGHT {A STITCHERY PROJECT}



All too often my brain just won't turn off!

You know the drill...
toss...
turn...
stare at the ceiling..
toss some more...
stare at the clock...
think about how you need to get some sleep...
toss some more.

Well the other night,
I just gave in to the insomnia:


I got up and began to doodle.
Before I knew it
I had an idea for a cute little stitchery!

Well I thought that would do the trick
and turn off my brain.

Then that didn't work,
so I pulled out my Cosmo thread
and started to stitch.


Maybe tonight I will be able to fall sleep...
probably not!

Until Next Time ... Happy Quilting

3 comments:

  1. I have found that is the best thing to do with a sleepless night. It ended up being a very creative night for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitches are perfect. :o)
    I hope you get a good nights sleep.
    Sincerely, Trish :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...