Thursday, March 14, 2013

I BUILT A QUILT BARN !


 
{I'M FOLLOWING LORI OF BEE IN MY BONNET'S QUILT BARN TUTORIAL}
 
 
After mulling over
my barn roof,
I decided to stick with  my original plan!
 
 
That was the easy part.
 
It was the barn quilt that gave
me a
FIT!
 
 

 
Let's see...
 
 
I cut some of the pieces the wrong size.
 
I sewed one of the corners on wrong.
It was pointing in the wrong direction
and I didn't notice it until
I pieced the whole barn together.
 
I burned my finger
trying to manipulate those small pieces.
(I like my pieces larger.)
 
BUT
in the end it was worth it!
 

 
 
I love this classic RED barn!
 
 
and I can't wait for the next block.
 
THANKS LORI FOR CREATING THIS TUTORIAL! WINK..WINK.. :0)
 
Until Next Time ... Happy Quilting


5 comments:

  1. What a pretty barn, I love the whole barn!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I do love this! all the solids makes for a sharp-looking barn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! Did you see block 2 is up? I'm having fun with these

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will be starting a so,Ida frenzy with this one! I'm on board!! Create a sew a long!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...