Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I'M BUILDING A BARN {QUILT BARN BLOCK #3}

 
 
In Week#4
of my Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt
blog post HERE,
I planned ahead
and made an extra
postage stamp block
for my
Barn Quilt.
 
I was finally able to take some time
to assemble
Barn #3:

 
 
{I am participating in
Lori of Bee In My Bonnet's Barn Quilt A Long found HERE}




Just a recap:
I am using
all Moda Bella Solids for my Barn Quilt.

For Barn #3:
I used my usual
Moda Belal Solid Christmas Red # 9900 16

For the barn roof,
I went with a darker color:
Moda Bella Solid Moda U Brown # 9900 71


I went with the darker color
on this roof
because
the quilt block
has so many different colors/pieces
that I wanted something that would stand out.


Now onto the next
Barn Block!


I'm linking up to
Lee @ Freshly Pieced:





Until Next Time ...Happy Quilting

Little Lady Patchwork...the SHOPModa Precuts
Moda Fabric
Free Priority Shipping Over $25.00
 

4 comments:

  1. I have been seeing these barn blocks on several blogs...I love them and the colors you are using. Fun, fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love each one you've shared!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a friend working on the barn quilt...nice to see your take on it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your modern bright barn block. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...