Friday, June 14, 2013

FARMER'S WIFE SAMPLER QUILT {WEEK #10}


WEEK #10


Here is a recap of my week:


Tennis lessons...
Swimming ...
Twilight Camp for Cub Scout

Every night this week
my house has been empty.
Instead of 
starting a new quilty project,
I caught up on household chores.
(We are gone all day& nothing gets done!)

I did indulge myself one night...
I collapsed in the leather recliner,
read magazines,
& watched mindless TV!

Another night
I had a date w/my sewing machine
& I whipped up 3 more 
Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt Blocks:



#44 Gentleman's Fancy


#45: Grape Basket


#46 Hill & Valley


Ohhh Hill & Valley...
I wanted to through you over a HILL!

Yep...I think that it was late when I finally go to this block.

My 1st attempt resulted in a HORRIBLE block:
points not matching...wonky...etc...


so I walked away..err...went to bed
& I re-approached it the next evening:


Better!


Stats so far:

10 Weeks of Farming
39 Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt Blocks completed

I am linking up to
She is hosting Farmer's Wife Friday.



Until Next Time...Happy Quilting

Moda Precuts
Moda Fabrics
Free Priority Shipping On Orders Over $25

1 comment:

  1. Those are some really great looking blocks! I like your solid colors...

    hugz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...